Check Out Our Research Reference List Online at: http://www.idealspine.com/cbp-research/
Paul A. Oakley, M.Sc., DC
CBP Research & Instructor
Private Practice New Market, Ontario, Canada
Chiropractic Biophysics Non-profit, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation dedicated to the advancement of chiropractic principles through scientific research. Dr. Don Harrison (deceased) and his second wife Dr. Deanne LJ Harrison (deceased) founded CBP research foundation in 1982; it was registered as CBP Non-Profit, Inc. in 1989 by Dr. Sang Harrison (Don’s 3rd and final life’s love). Through this organization Dr. Don and colleagues have published 140 peer-reviewed spine and Chiropractic research publications. Further, CBP Non-Profit, Inc. has funded many scholarships as well as donated chiropractic equipment to many chiropractic colleges; always trying to support chiropractic advancement and education. Dr. Don Harrison was the acting president of CBP Non-Profit, Inc. since 1982. Currently, Dr. Deed Harrison (Don’s son) is the President of CBP Non-Profit, Inc.
Results of our studies have been published in prestigious research journals and presented at respected conferences around the world. Your (Chiropractic donations) support enables us to continue important research and gives you a voice in the course our studies take. Join today, either as a regular member or member of the President’s Circle. The result will be better chiropractic techniques, stronger chiropractic practices, and healthier chiropractic patients.
CBP® research consists of studies on a variety of CBP® technique related topics including:
- Spine modeling studies evaluating ideal and average human alignment variables,
- Spine biomechanics studies analyzing loads, stress, and strains,
- Posture modeling studies,
- Reliability of measurements and evaluation of patients (x-ray, posture),
- Validity of the measurements and evaluation of patients,
- Randomized trials evaluating technique outcomes
- Non-randomized trials evaluating technique outcomes,
- Case series studies evaluating technique outcomes,
- Case studies evaluating technique outcomes,
- Literature reviews and professional commentaries.